Some Wonderings

Do you ever feel better about yourself/about life when you're around someone? There are people in my life who just make me feel good about who I am. I find myself smiling and laughing a lot more around them because their personalities are so infectious.

Do you ever wonder if you get in your own way in life? I wonder this a lot actually. Do my own fears and insecurities hold me back? Have I missed out/passed up some great things because I was scared or unsure? And sadly, I'm positive the answer to this is yes.

Do you ever wish you could get away with saying exactly what was on your mind? Gosh, I really wish I could do this….sometimes I don't say things I want to because I'm afraid of the way it might be received and sometimes I don't say it because it may be deemed inappropriate. And sometimes I don't say it because I'm too nice.

Do you ever just want to grab ahold of someone and kiss them? Man…I wish I was a little more bold and brazen sometimes!

Have you ever just wanted to do something really crazy and spontaneous because the person you're with makes you feel safe and brave? I love it when the people I care about bring out the sides of me I didn't know existed.

Have you ever been so enamored with someone you couldn't take your eyes off of them? Just watch them makes you happy. Seeing them smile makes you smile. Seeing them frustrated makes you frustrated. Words are not needed to share feelings between two people.

Have you ever, as an adult, been too excited about something to fall asleep?

Have you ever wanted to just touch someone? And not in a sexual way, but touching them makes you feel this spark, this connection. I can't imagine what the world would be like without physical touch.

Do you have moments in your life you wish you could freeze in time? Everything about a specific moment is perfect, the mood, the emotion, the company – and you don't want that moment to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely

Some Thoughts at Thirty-four

90 Day Challenge Complete